Sunday, April 19, 2009

How to find a lawsuit that was filed in approx the 1960 by native americans vs the us goverment?

growing up my mother always talked about a lawsuit that was filed ( I believe in oklahoma), she always said when the lawsuit was settled we would be entitled to a portion-she said this was considerable. She said that it had been in the system for many years-She said it was my fathers aunt(lula or lily). I never knew my father so I am a little short on details. I would appreciate any help with where to look or how to go about trying to uncover the truth. thank you

How to find a lawsuit that was filed in approx the 1960 by native americans vs the us goverment?
Check with Native American Historians about this. And/or read historical accounts of what happened back in the 60%26#039;s. There are many lawsuits which the Government and the Bureau Of Indian Affairs have put aside for a very long time. So, find out what particular lawsuit it was and go from there.




commericial loan

No comments:

Post a Comment