Sunday, April 19, 2009

I just dont get it ..?! for GOD's sake help ?

its too complicated :S im having troubles with my %26quot; close friend Lily%26quot; i just cant seem to tell if shes a fiction or fact ! sometimes i feel like she is a big liar,and others i feel guilty why i though of her that way but the biggest problem that she is my twin%26#039;s best friend but dont get me wrong,me and my twin are best friends but u know i cant talk about Lily in front of my twin coz im afraid it will hurt her feelings! i really trust my inner sence but im scared that its wrong this time,and my inner sence says that lily is fake and lies alot and she is really jealous from me,but sometimes she seems really supporting and loving,and she comes from a very close family and they all love each other,but she hasnt seen her dad since 8 years,he works out of the country...PLEASE help me im really desperate and frustrated coz sometimes her actions are so stupid and they hurt ALOT,how am i supposed to know if she is a real friend ?! im really confused ,i feel so used too ..:(

I just dont get it ..?! for GOD%26#039;s sake help ?
Good for you listening to your intuition! Time will tell...eventually you will know for sure, because the truth will be revealed. You may need to keep your feelings to yourself for now, since your twin is unlikely at this point to hear them. However, at some point your twin will likely begin to have the same doubts and need to express them to you...at which time you can agree.
Reply:If she makes you smile, or etc, happy this person is definetly a friend, If this person hurts, abuses, abases etc, Not a friend Get It ??? It is very easy to know. Luv u ZZ



hairstyles hair style

No comments:

Post a Comment