Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hey. I want to know how to be successful but safe.?

Hey, I am a fourteen year old girl and would love to pursue a career in modelling/acting but I am just worried of the extra attention and press media. I am scared as my family will never be able to go out with out press following us as we arent really into all that as we a re just a quiet nigerian family. They may hear us say something rude to each other or whatever and you see some big press media story and I will be ruined. I want a normal life and a normal teenagehood but I would LOVE to do modelling, go to a normal state schoola and basically just be able to go to the local highstreet without always having tobe asked for autographs. I am just worried of the price that comes with it. Like some familys enjoy the fame, but I wouldnt especially. But what I could do is just be cool and wow wow wow on stage etc but not go out to clubs or wild partys or smoke etc but stay in school and rarley talk to the press. Be kind of like Lily cole. What should I do?

Hey. I want to know how to be successful but safe.?
sorry to rain on yor parade. but your idea of modelling and acting is naive. modelling isn%26#039;t really all glamour. i think you like the idea of being cool and pretty and being the star of a show and famous. so i think maybe you should be more grounded and realistic. you should worry more about getting conned by a phony %26#039;modeling agency%26#039; than be stalked by paparazzi. and as for being safe if you pursue this you have to be careful not to walk into a crazy man%26#039;s %26#039;photo shoot.%26#039;





i recomend going to modelling school. if you try to get some jobs you should definately take your mother to supervise.
Reply:Get an agent, this person will help .



world history

No comments:

Post a Comment