Monday, April 20, 2009

Losing my best friend?

My BFF Lily and I have been friends since we were 4! SUddenly, Lily is hangin%26#039; w/ Hannah, who cares nothing about her. At our church Youth Group, Hannah invited some friends from her high school to go to church. The coffee tables in the Youth Group main room hold four. Hannah, her BFF (and mine too) Bobbi, Sarah, and Lissa (from school). They practically forced Lily to sit ON THE FLOOR during service. I saw this and asked Kelsey if she wanted to pull up a chair to the table %26quot;our%26quot; group sat at (our group (I hate groups but oh well) has about 5 million people now!!!!!!! arrgh but YEAH!) but she declined. She follows Hannah%26#039;s every move, copies her, and Hannah doesn%26#039;t even bother to be friendly! I don%26#039;t get it. SHe doesn%26#039;t want to hang around me, but with the one who%26#039;s making her miserable!





I hate complaining, but I%26#039;ve known her over ten years!

Losing my best friend?
i get u but just talk to your bf and let her know how u feel



finance

No comments:

Post a Comment