Saturday, July 25, 2009

Looking 4 a 80's kids book about a witch & her friend.?

There is this little witch named Lily who needs to open her magic book but in order to do that she has to solve a riddle. Her friend Otto (who I think is a mole) helps her. They set out on this adventure and end up getting stuck in a blizzard.





My Grandmother used to read me this book when I was little. I have been search for this book for a few years now. I would be so greatful if some on could help me find out the name of this book or who the author is. Thank You so much for taking the time to read this.

Looking 4 a 80's kids book about a witch %26amp; her friend.?
Little Witch and the Riddle by Bruce Degen


I








Additional Information about The Little Witch and the Riddle


Portions of this page Copyright 1995 - 2007 Muze Inc. All rights reserved.





Synopsis


A little witch and her friend Otto Ogre must find the answers to the riddle before they can open the book of magic secrets.





Size


Length: 62 pages





Publisher's Note


A book of magic secrets will open only if Lily, an impatient little witch, can solve a riddle about a handful of laughter and a handful of tears, and Otto Ogre offers to assist her





Should be able to find a used copy or to get your local library to borrow it for you if they don't have a copy.



finance

No comments:

Post a Comment