Friday, July 31, 2009

Help me with my yugioh deck Super chalenge!!!?

I really need help. I want to win a tournament just once and there are about 24 people each day and half get eliminated each round so there are 5 rounds and the people there are exelent, most of them older then me[14-30 years old]


Help make this deck th very best it can be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks.





Tributes


Jinzo x2


thesalos the firestom monarch x2


cyber dragon x3





4 star or lower


Hydrogeddon x3


Exiled force x3


Neospacian grand mole


sangan


D.D warrior lady [holo!]


marauding captain


treeborn frog


spirit reaper


morphing jar


snipe hunter


Injection farie lily





spells


Book of moon


scapgoat


shrink


Brain control


soul exchange


premature burrial


lightning vortex


smasing ground


heavy storm


nobleman of crossout


pot of avarice


mystical space typhoon





traps


Sakuretsu armouor x3


call of the haunted


Torrential tribute


bottomless trap hole





I can trade in 1 of my exiled forces and my maurauding captain for a spy and guard if you think that is better.Thanks.

Help me with my yugioh deck Super chalenge!!!?
well i won my tourtment this week w/ strike ninja control.


so it's up to u what u want.


here is my tourney winning deck i used on sat sept 29 2007.





this is in swiss format





5/5 5 rounder





swiss is where u stay in and keep on dueling.





we got cp04 i pulled super ap magician





21 Monsters





2 Jinzo


2 Blowback Dragon


3 Cyber Dragon


2 Strike Ninja


1 Breaker The Magical Warrior


1 Snipe Hunter


2 Mystic Tomato


2 Dekoichi The Battlechanted Locomotive


2 Gravekeeper’s Spy


1 Sangan


1 Magician Of Faith


1 Spirit Reaper


1 Treeborn Frog





14 Spells





2 Nobelman Of Crossout


2 Enemy Controller


1 Mystical Space Typhoon


1 Heavy Storm


1 Brain Control


1 Fissure


1 Smashing Ground


1 Premature Burial


1 Book Of Moon


1 Scapegoat


1 Swords Of Revealing Light


1 Dimension Fusion





7 Traps





2 Sakuretsu Armor


2 Return From the Different Dimension


1 Call Of The Haunted


1 Mirror force


1 Torrential Tribute





15 Side Deck





2 Royal Decree


3 Dimension Wall


1 Ceasefire


1 Magic Cylinder


2 Lighting Vortex


3 Shrink


2 Pitch-Black Warwolf


1 Newdoria
Reply:go with jinzo's deck.



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment