Monday, August 3, 2009

I have a Ti plant which I think has gone to seed? or what?

I have had a Ti plant for over 30 years and the last week or so it grew a long (branch?) and coming off the branch are clusters of whitish flowers that kind of remind me of dandelions. The reason I noticed this at all is because I thought I could smell easter lilies in the room and my nose led to me to this growth which, when I get right up to it is very strong. Is this ok? Should I leave it alone? My plant is about 9 feet + tall. Thanks for your help. I could send a photo if it helps.

I have a Ti plant which I think has gone to seed? or what?
It's the blossoming of a wonderful species.


Enjoy the wonderful sight.


Some times flowers of such nature are mystical


i.e. they do not like photographs to be taken.











www.myvideotalk.com/jerome
Reply:Great for you, it's flowering, That's great since they don't flower that often.





Just enjoy the fragrance, when the flowers wither (or whenever you don't want it anymore), just cut them off. I don't see the point of letting Ti plants go to seed since you can get new Ti plant incredible easy by cutting.



hotels

No comments:

Post a Comment